Enrollment Process for Grades Program
We are delighted that your family has decided to become part of our community. We look forward to working with you during the coming year.
Please click here for information regarding our fee structure.
Steps to Enrollment
- Attend an Open House (Windows on Waldorf – WOW), Observation Morning, or schedule a private tour.
- Submit an application through TADS. Click on the beige button: “TADS” at the bottom of the page to begin this process. An application fee is required.
TADS is an online registration service that allows you to complete paper work at home (if you have an internet connection), and make payments over the web. Otherwise, TADS will send you forms via US mail. Each family has their own account, password protected, so all of your information is confidential.
- The grades teacher will call you to arrange an interview at the school.
- Your child visits the classroom for a full day.
- Upon your acceptance phone call from the grades teacher, please return to your TADS account, complete the supplemental information, then pay the classroom supply fee within 10 days.
- Families who choose to apply for financial aid may start the process at any time after submitting their application (see step 2). Click here to start.
- Upon the receipt of the classroom supply fee, TADS will email you a billing agreement. There will be a link to TADS where you select a method of payment and a schedule for paying tuition/program fees in one, two, or ten installments. When the billing agreement is completed and returned, you will then be enrolled.
To begin your application, go to TADS using the link below and Create a New Account.
Click here for information on financial aid.
If you have a question, click here to contact our Enrollment Coordinator, or call the school office at 828.575.2557.