Our mission is to provide Waldorf based education for children and community resources related to the philosophy of Rudolph Steiner.
We dedicate ourselves to:
- Developmentally appropriate education which protects the sanctity of childhood
- Academic and artistic excellence
- Honoring children and each individual as beings of Body, Soul and Spirit
- Strengthening our relationship with Nature and commitment to tending all living things
Our intention is to inspire:
- A foundation for independent, creative thought
- A warm heart and reverence for the individual and the world community
- A love for meaningful work and a commitment to moral responsibility
- A sense of joy for the evolving human spirit.
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
The Azalea Mountain School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.