The founder of Waldorf Education, Rudolf Steiner, emphasized the importance of viewing school tuition not as a transaction to purchase a commodity, but as a contribution to provide a stable environment in which true learning can take place. We contribute to the co-creation of our school in many ways — program fees, fundraising contributions, volunteer support, and through spreading the word about our programs.
2013-2014 Program Fees:
Early Childhood (ages 3.5 – 6)
- 5-Days: $5400 (M – Fri)
- 3-Days: $3400 (M – Tu – W)
- 2-Day: $2300 (Th – Fri)
- First Grade: $7,600
- Second Grade: $7,600
- Third Grade: $7600
- Fourth Grade $7600
- Fifth Grade: $7,800
- Sixth Grade: $7800
- Non-refundable Application Processing fee is $75
- The Classroom Supply Fee is $225 per year for Grades and 5 Day Kindergarten programs.
$170 for 2 and 3 Day Kindergarten programs.
- The Classroom Supply Fee is required 10 days after acceptance as a deposit for enrollment and to be paid no later than July 1.
- Families will have the option to pay program fees in one, two or 10 instalments. A $45 fee may apply for some instalment plans.
- TADS will charges a non-refundable fee of $39 for Financial Aid applications.
If you have a question, click here to email Joy, our Enrollment Coordinator, or call the school office at 828.575.2557.